Tenyésztőink / Erdélyi Károly


PE150022_thumb1Kennel name: Viharsarok-Puszta
Established in: 1971
Kennel address: Cegléd
Breeder’s name: Károly Erdélyi
Phone:
mobil: 06-20-251-20-60
06-53-314-370

E-mail: komondor1@freemail.hu





Breeder’s aims and principles

My family and I established our kennel with the foundation bitch Rónasági Pásztor in 1971. There has hardly been a dog show in Hungary where I was not present. I attended these even if I did not partake with a dog, as I think it is important to see the dogs of other kennels.

In 1988, I became komondor master breeder. I am an acknowledged breeder within Hungary and abroad too. I have actively partaken in all official publication concerning the komondor as a breed – for example in the explanation of the standard or the working out of the regulations.

Breeder’s pride, titles won

Dogs from the kennel can be found in many places of the world, where they perform to the satisfaction of their owners both as show dogs and as working dogs. I have won almost all titles with my dogs. One of the bitches in my kennel - Viharsarok-Puszta Juci – was for several years the winner of the CRAFT award.

The door of my house in Cegléd is open to all komondor lovers.

 

 

Térkép képe