Tenyésztőink / Talpai Melinda


Kennel name: Somogyi Betyár

Established in: 2006

Kennel address: Galambos puszta, Somogyjád, Hungary, 7443

Breeder’s name: Melinda Talpai

Phone: +36-20-5524155

E-mail: info@mykomondors.com

Home page www.mykomondors.com

Breeder’s aims and principles

I established my kennel four years ago with the aim of breeding well-balanced, large-scale dogs, to enrich this exclusive breed. I always strive to achieve good relationships with the future owners of the puppies from my kennel to be able to ensure that they will be living in good circumstances.

Breeder’s pride, titles won

All our Komondors are family members at the same time, nevertheless they perform well in their ancient capacity as guard dogs. Due to our farm they live on a varied diet, which results in the solid ossature, strong muscular built and quality hair, all acknowledged by the judges of the shows. My dogs are excellent show dogs, family pets and working dogs as well.